Clayton Kurtis

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Wecome!

With baby Clayton's due date rapidly approaching (May 2nd) Kate and I are trying to knock a few things off of our "to do" list... an online home of thoughts and pictures was one of them - and I just checked off an item on the list with this post!

In the next few days, weeks, months (years?) Kate and I will be using this site to keep all of our out of town friends and family up to date with pictures and more for Mr. Clayton Kurtis Walther!

Check back often - I'm sure there will be a few sleepless nights, and lots of updates for you to see!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great site, guys. I'm still trying to get used to the way we will keep in touch with the next generation. It used to be family dinners at grandma's and reunions; now, it's blogs, emails and webpages. Looking forward to Clayton's arrival - let's hope he stays on track and comes May 2nd OR AFTER. Love Aunt Debbie and Uncle Derrick