It looks like we're ALL going home today! Kate is definitely going to be discharged (don't you just love hospital terminology?) and everything is looking good for Clayton to be able to leave this afternoon as well!
He has to get "circed" (OUCH) sometime today, and unless he shows any signs of not breathing as well as he has been, then he should be clear to go home!
The nurses have been giving us lots of good information and tips, so if anything this stay has given us good access to lots of information that should help us out in our first few days of getting him home.
Kate is feeling great and actually walked down to see Clayton for the first time; she'd been taking a wheel chair everywhere since getting here.
We can't wait to get home!!! I'm sure we'll be saying that we can't wait to get some sleep in about 48 hours... I can't wait to see what Peyton and Clayton think of each other. I think we might have to shorten Peyton's name to "Pey" so I don't get confused!
I'm looking forward to just visiting this site to post pictures moving forward, but I hope you've all been able to feel better about what's been going on with the updates and knowing that everyones been getting better and back to good health. I know that it made things much easier for us to be able to send out the news this way, so I didn't have to individually call, email or text the information around! I highly suggest it if any of you are going to be having babies anytime soon!
Hopefully our next post is from the comfort of our own home, with everyone under one roof!!!!!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago



9 comments:
All of Centennial is going to hear a big sigh of relief a bit later this afternoon!
Wonderful news!
Great news! If you need ANYTHING when you get home, please know we are only a minute away! Even if it's running to the grocery, etc. Big hugs to you all!
Love,
Gracia
That is GREAT news!! I hope the next post from you is with Peyton sitting on the couch next to you! Can't wait to hear how being at home with Clayton and Peyton is! Love you! Kristi
Yay! So thrilled that you guys get to go home! You guys are such a strong family already....pretty sure you'll be able to handle whatever life throws your way :) Love to you all!
Love, Shannon
yippee! I'm so relieved to hear that today should be the big day!! Peyton will be so glad to see you both and his new brother :) Let me know if there is anything we can do for you! I'm glad to see you smiling in these pictures, Kate! Love you guys! Jenny
I am so glad you got to the doctor when you did, and that your ordeal is almost over and you and Clayton are OK!
Hang in there, get stronger each day, and enjoy every minute of little Clayton! All of us at Oak Trace can't wait to meet him!
Love,
Robin
We are so thankful to hear that Kate and Clayton are able to come home. Call if you need anything. All our love and prayers! Ryan and Melissa
A stroller in one hand and a leash in the other - here comes Clayton and Peyton! Glad to hear the good news. Love to all....
Aunt Debbie & Uncle Derrick
Ooops, I meant lesh (shoulda run my spellchecker.....)
Post a Comment