Clayton Kurtis

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The infamous first diaper change footage...

You asked for it, and you shall receive... (don't laugh too hard, I think I did ok for my first ever, and dodging wires and probes!!!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Three and a half minutes, eh? Not bad. In a week you'll have that down to under a minute. You'll gewt LOTS of practice!

Anonymous said...

Well, I've certainly had my good, hard laugh for the day. I'm glad your first diaper had #1 AND #2 while you had a coach to get you through. I hope life doesn't seem so surreal now that you are home - it's amazing how those hospitals make you feel as though you're in a time warp.....Love Deb & Derrick

Anonymous said...

Good job Neal! You need to work on your speed but I am sure that will come! I liked the belly button question! :)

Anonymous said...

I laughed so hard when the questions started coming! Neal you are awesome!! I'm so glad you are all home now! Hope everything is going well!
Love,
Gracia

Hunie said...

Come on MacGyver!

...I'll admit I've never changed a diaper in my life, so I'll use this as my training video for the future!

Hunie