
Clayton went to the doctor today for his 2 month well baby appointment... which means shots!!! The shots surprised Clayton a little. Two nurses gave him the shots so they could do them all at one time. Thank goodness. Clayton's eyes opened wide and he let out a loud cry. It didn't last long though and before we even walked out of the doctor's office he was asleep with two little crayon band-aids on his chunky thighs. All is well with the little guy! He's smiling, cooing, looking around, holding up his head and continuing to GROW! After the appt. we stopped over at one of the offices Neal visits for work, since it's on the same floor in Clarion North as our doctor, so the nurses could see Clayton! I had to include this photo because I just love it! Clayton is holding Daddy's thumb. It's not as cute when he's holding onto my hair! He has a very tight grip!!!!!! :)
Clayton's official stats:
weight: 13 lbs 7 oz
length: 251/4 inches
I can't believe I forgot to mention Clayton has slept through the night 5 nights in a row! Sleeping through the night at his age is about 7 hours from the beginning of his last feeding.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago



3 comments:
WOW he's HUGE! Morgan got her first ear infection this week =( but is up to 9 lbs 6oz! And way to go on the sleeping! I wish we were so lucky!
Can we tell yet? Is he a lefty or a righty?
Grandpa Kurt
Neal and Kate - The website is great. The pictures, videos and updates are really fun to watch and read. Clayton looks really good, and it is great that he is healthy and doing good for his 2 month appointment. I hope to see you soon. Jessie
Post a Comment