Clayton Kurtis

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Clayton & Nolan's Gift Exchange

Nolan came over to play with Clayton and to exchange Christmas gifts. Nolan gave Clayton a CD...one of Nolan's favorite and Clayton gave Nolan a new book. Thanks for the CD! It's been in our car ever since. Clayton and I listen to it on the way to school every day! I find myself singing along.

The boys had fun with the wrappings and then Nolan spotted a jingle bell wreath on the floor. He picked it up to play with it and Clayton started crying. Apparently Clayton wanted to play with the jingle bell...sensitive little guy. Anne and I were cracking up. They've had a few encounters with sharing where they both are grabbing on to the toy white knuckled not ready to let go! :)

0 comments: