Neal and I both had Presidents' Day off so we took Clayton to get his first haircut. The mullet was getting a little crazy so we thought it was time. He sat in a little red car while Baby Einstein was on TV. Neither of those things distracted him from what was going on. He was very good...it was just hard to keep him sitting in the car. I was a little nervous that the lady was going to cut his ear...but he left with a big boy haircut and no ouchies.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago



2 comments:
Kate and Neal---
Clayton is so cute! Its very hard to believe he is over 9 months old already! We really enjoyed your updates and want to see you soon:)
Katie -
Do you have an after picture? I am just dying to see his big boy haircut!
Post a Comment