
Clayton had a great time handing out candy to the trick or treaters! He was the cutest little lion! Most of the time he'll even ROARRR when we ask him what a lion says.
On Friday, we had our 20 week ultrasound to see our new little peanut. This little one was much calmer than Clayton during his ultrasound. Clayton was flipping around the whole time. Everything looks great and baby seems to be relaxing... all stretched out with his/her legs crossed at the ankles! :)
We are trying to decide when to open the envelope to reveal if baby W. is a boy or girl....right now the envelope is sealed and sitting in our kitchen cabinet.
Neal thinks girl...
I think boy...
When I ask Clayton if he's having a brother or a sister...he says sister (he's really good now at repeating what we say:)
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago



3 comments:
I'm guessing boy
Love the pictures kate! can't wait to hear the results!
I am thinking boy...but maybe only because that's what you've been saying and so far that's all we've had in the Thurston family! I can't wait to hear the results... so excited for another cousin for Ty, Ike & Kane!
Post a Comment