
Neal has been working hard on finishing Clayton's big boy room so we can make the switch with plenty of time before Hallie arrives. It is now painted a relaxing shade of blue and his furniture is in! I can't wait to get the decor up on the walls...and find a few other surprises for the little guy so he is so excited to make the move.
Clayton has done a great job sleeping in his "toddler bed" lately ever since he climbed out of the crib. He's talking so much and is active as ever! Last night he requested pancakes for dinner...how could I say no?
Clayton's favorite things at 21 months old...
-choo, choos
-cars & trucks
-tools
-basketball...go bullgogs!
-dancing & playing the drums & guitar
-getting tickled
-books...especially Happy Birthday, Baby. (He calls it Happy Baby.)
-Elmo & Mickey
-hiding
-coloring in the bath tub
Cute things he's said:
He always says "elcome" for thank you...too cute!
"Bless you, mama."
He says hi to EVERYONE!
I've been feeling really great lately...until I did something to my back on Tuesday morning picking up Clayton. I am hoping the tylenol and ice packs will do their job and I won't have to visit the doc about it. We'll see.
Clayton and I went shopping to get Hallie some stuff for her new bedroom. Neal will be painting her room soon! I can't wait! I'll share pics of both the new rooms when they are finished!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago



1 comments:
Kate- Great to hear the updates! This picture is so cute, it literally made me laugh out loud!
Post a Comment