Clayton Kurtis

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

3 days old!

It was so wonderful to walk into Hallie's room this morning and actually see her beautiful face. She was off of the cpap and doing quite well breathing with the vapotherm. I was able to see her without the vapotherm once already, but them they put her back on it, but I really think this time she's done with the mask for good! She was dressed and swaddled in a comfy wrap and just looked so peaceful. Her hat was even off so I can see her hair. I've just been hanging out with her in her room today. At 6:00 I get to hold her while she eats (still through the tube). I've been pumping and my milk seems to be coming in so any little bit we feed her through the tube. She has done a great job keeping her food down for the last two days.

Hallie got to see her aunt kristen today because she had her ultrasound for her little peanut. I know what she's having, but can't announce it yet until I'm sure she's spread the word. We are just so excited for Hallie to have a new cousin to go along with her other 3! Kristen belly is finally looking like there's a baby in there and she looks adorable! Congrats Kristen and Josh. You have so much to look forward to.

Neal and Clayton are coming around 5:30 and I can't wait! I miss my little wild guy! He has been so good without me around. I was a little nervous since he tends to be a mama's boy. I sure hope he's not already outgrowing that. As long as he has his pancakes and oat"neal" ready right when he wakes up...he's a pretty happy boy! :)
I hear he's been playing basketball a lot at home! It's so cute to see his reaction when he dunks!

I'll post more pics when I get some time! Thanks for the continued prayers and support.

Love,
Kate, Neal, Clayton, Hallie, & Pey

1 comments:

Ralph said...

We cant wait to meet Hallie! Wishing you guys all the best and you have been in our thoughts, love liz, jack, & carl