Clayton Kurtis

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Hallie's first statement:

READY OR NOT, HERE I COME!

Neal and I arrived at Clarion North Friday, 2/5 after my water broke at 7:00 p.m. I was caught off guard...so not prepared. Wasn't I supposed to have 5 more weeks to get my life/work organized?! And seriously...could we have any more snow? Not much is going on right now...we haven't seen the doc yet this morning, but we are anxiously waiting to hear if they will induce me or if we will have to wait to see how I progress on my own. I just don't want to be stuck in the hospital!!!!

We are so excited to meet our sweet little girl! I can't wait to see who she looks like. I am missing Clayton so much right now and can't wait until he gets to meet his little sis!

0 comments: