Well...here is my bucket list of things to do with my babies this summer! And with about a month left before Clayton, Hallie, and I go back to school I am starting to feel the pressure to complete the list! :) I can't believe I have almost been home for half a year (5 months, 2 days to be exact). Items marked with * are officially checked off! We've had a wonderful summer so far!
1. *buy ice cream from the ice cream man
2. *visit Shedd Aquarium
3. *make our own popsicles
4. finger paint
5. *plant something
6. bake & decorate cookies
7. *visit the splash park
8. *go to the Monon Center Water Park
9. *go on a nature walk
10.*go on a bug hunt
11.*go fishing
12.*swimming lessons
13.*play in the sprinkler
14.*make a fort
15.*sleep in a tent
16.*ride a train
17.*family bike ride
18.*picnic in the park
19.*go to an Indians Game
20.*go to the Zoo
21.go to the Indiana State Fair
22.*visit & play with cousins
23.go to the lake
24.visit uncle michael at the firestation
Updates with pictures of the things we've done to follow!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago



5 comments:
girl you better get busy! I have been meaning to fingerpaint too! Let me know if you want company at the zoo-we have a membership!
You already took both your kiddos to the zoo this summer (spring)! We should do a splash park outing on a Friday soon. Jacks walking now so he might be more fun for Clayton
Jade- aren't you sooo happy that you don't have to squeeze in everything you want to do in the next month?! Happy STAY AT HOME MOM! YAY for you! We'd love to meet at the zoo sometime.
Liz- You're right! I am so forgetful lately!! I'd love to do the splash park with you! Let's pick a Friday! I can't wait to see Jack walking!!!
Hi KT!
The kids are getting so big!
Miss and love ya!
Post a Comment