Congratulations to you both. He is absolutely beautiful. Mom looks good as well. Can't wait to hold him. Welcome to the world, Clayton!!! Peyton...move over!
Congratulations! We can't wait to meet Clayton :) Hmmm....I've been studying the pics and is it just me or does he have little Neal features? Take care!
Congratulations! We are so excited to meet little Clayton! You are going to make great parents and Clayton is going to bring you so much joy! Love, John, Lisa, Reid & Anderson
Wow! What an adorable and BIG sweet boy you have! We are so thrilled for you all! Can't wait to see you all! We've been thinking about you all constantly for the last few days! Kate...we sure hope you're feeling better! Neal...I would have given anything to be a fly on the wall during all of this! I can just bet that you are capable of administering any needed medication and you could deliver a baby during any type of situation! Do they have you on staff, now? Anyway, please know how much you have been on our minds and we can't wait to meet sweet Clayton and see the new Mom and Dad, too! Let us know if there is anything we can do - we're just a minute away!! Enjoy each and every minute!! Oh...did you know Clayton shares his birthday with Mollie? She was pretty excited!! Love, Gracia, Dean, Taylor, and Mollie
Congratulations Kate and Neal! Clayton looks great! I can not wait to meet him next time I am in Noblesville! I hope you both a speedy recovery and hopefully you will be home soon!
Hi Kate and Neil, I can't wait to see Clayton. He looks adorable. I thought the side view of him resembled Neil totally!!! I can't believe all the hair he has. Anyway, congratulations and that's just one more sweet "grand" baby I have at Oak Trace!!
Well, of course I forgot all about this blog and have been waiting patiently for you to email pictures. Until, my mother (Clayton's great-grandmother) reminded me there was a blog that I could visit and get all caught up to date. She's more "with it" than I am!! Can't help but think I see some Neal in there already. Glad to hear everyone is progressing and looking forward to meeting him in person. Love, Debbie and Derrick
Congratulations!!!! What a beautiful baby boy! I'm so happy for both of you and if there is anything that either Allen or I can do for you please let us know.
12 comments:
We are so excited and happy for you both! Can't wait to get to hold our little grandson and give Kate a big hug!
All our love,
Mom & Dad (Anita & Kurt)
Congratulations to you both. He is absolutely beautiful. Mom looks good as well. Can't wait to hold him. Welcome to the world, Clayton!!! Peyton...move over!
LYBoth,
Jeff & Melissa
Congratulations! We can't wait to meet Clayton :) Hmmm....I've been studying the pics and is it just me or does he have little Neal features? Take care!
Love,
Jade, Todd, Taylor & Connor
Congratulations! We are so excited to meet little Clayton! You are going to make great parents and Clayton is going to bring you so much joy!
Love,
John, Lisa, Reid & Anderson
Yippie!! Clayton is here and he is so stinkin cute! We can't wait to meet him and get to see him grow! Congrats!
love- Anne,Chad,Nolan and Bernie
Oh... Don't worry Bernie said that he can teach Payton all about being a big brother!
Congrats Kate & Neal!!! Clayton is a doll and looks so big! Can't wait to see all of you. You will be awesome parents!
Love,
Aunt Deb & Uncle Gerry
Wow! What an adorable and BIG sweet boy you have! We are so thrilled for you all! Can't wait to see you all! We've been thinking about you all constantly for the last few days! Kate...we sure hope you're feeling better! Neal...I would have given anything to be a fly on the wall during all of this! I can just bet that you are capable of administering any needed medication and you could deliver a baby during any type of situation! Do they have you on staff, now? Anyway, please know how much you have been on our minds and we can't wait to meet sweet Clayton and see the new Mom and Dad, too! Let us know if there is anything we can do - we're just a minute away!! Enjoy each and every minute!! Oh...did you know Clayton shares his birthday with Mollie? She was pretty excited!!
Love,
Gracia, Dean, Taylor, and Mollie
Congratulations Kate and Neal! Clayton looks great! I can not wait to meet him next time I am in Noblesville! I hope you both a speedy recovery and hopefully you will be home soon!
Love you all, Kristi
Hi Kate and Neil,
I can't wait to see Clayton. He looks adorable. I thought the side view of him resembled Neil totally!!! I can't believe all the hair he has. Anyway, congratulations and that's just one more sweet "grand" baby I have at Oak Trace!!
Love,
Grandma Marcie
Clayton is a beautiful baby... He definitely has Neals curls... Can't wait to meet him in person. Take care!
Ali, Tom, Mikey and Austin
Well, of course I forgot all about this blog and have been waiting patiently for you to email pictures. Until, my mother (Clayton's great-grandmother) reminded me there was a blog that I could visit and get all caught up to date. She's more "with it" than I am!! Can't help but think I see some Neal in there already. Glad to hear everyone is progressing and looking forward to meeting him in person. Love, Debbie and Derrick
Congratulations!!!!
What a beautiful baby boy! I'm so happy for both of you and if there is anything that either Allen or I can do for you please let us know.
I do keep track of my patients!!!!
Love,
Allen and Marilyn Bryant
Post a Comment