By the way - I have to say that I've been very impressed by our experience so far at Clarian - they have a very nice facility with great staff. everyone we've met with has been top notch - and have the clinical experience and knowledge to help us understand whats going on, and to keep us relaxed.
The folks in the NICU have been outstanding as well. And what's not to like about the private sleeping areas, and great equipment in each of the private rooms in the ward.
Definitely would reccomend to any of you future baby creators who are within range of this place!
Aside from the complications - things couldn't be better as far as the location goes!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago



3 comments:
Congratulations Kate and Neal! You don't know how excited I was when I checked your blog and saw that it had changed- meaning big news! We're so happy that you are all doing well and that little Clayton is finally here!
Love,
Michelle and Jon
Kate, Neal, and Clayton-
Congratulations!! I am so excited to welcome Clayton to the world. Keep strong...it sounds like things are going well. I can't wait for you guys to bring him home. I'll come home and visit soon! Love you all!
-Shannon
Congrats Kate and Neal!
What a beautiful guy you have. I am so excited for you all.
love,
mangs
Post a Comment