So while Kate is feeding little Clayton, I'm pretty much left to being an extra hand for the bottle, or adjusting the boppy pillow... although I'm getting pretty good at chaning diapers, which is my primary role right now!
Kate is feeling great today. She woke up and took her first shower, and she looks like a whole new person! Her hair was so greasy that she looks like she died it blonde after getting out of the shower!
Some of her tests came back perfectly normal this morning - and the main remaining concern has been improved through a "band aid" that gave her a boost and really helped make her feel better. We'll see where things are tommorrow and go from there!
My best guess is that we'll go home on Tuesday, but tommorrow would be a nice suprise.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago



2 comments:
Sounds like things are definitely going in a good direction! Neal...your comment about Kate's hair made me laugh out loud!! Poor thing!! I bet that was the best shower in the world!! Please know that we have all been thinking about you in the Lane family and can't wait until you're home!! Love to you all!
The Lane Family
Hi Friends!
I am sure that a shower made so much of a difference! I loved the fact that her hair looked a different color!!
love-anne
Post a Comment