Clayton Kurtis

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 2, 2008

Some more pictures!!



You can click on the pictures to see them individually...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an outstanding way to start our day! A picture of Mom holding her precious baby Clayton! Then a close second is the first family picture! PERFECT!
We're so excited to know Kate and Clayton spent some time together. Things in the world are now right.

All our love,
Mom & Dad

Anonymous said...

Well, now that I have the hang of this blog checking, I've become addicted! Great, great news - I only wish there was a video of that first diaper change by Neal...LOL. I can see the relief in Kate's face, now that she was able to hold him in her arms. We'll all have a tough time getting him away from her. Keep up the posts and looking forward to the homecoming pics. Love Debbie and Derrick

JenM said...

Kate and Neal- congrats on such a beautiful boy! I'm so glad things are improving each day and you guys will get to come home soon! He is absolutely gorgeous! Take care!!!
Jeni

Anonymous said...

Hi Neal,

What a proud Daddy!!! He is so handsome! Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.

Fondly,
Marilyn