

I was so excited when Clayton first smiled purposefully. He always smiled as he was dreaming, but hadn't smiled at me. On Friday, June 13 after I fed him we were playing peek-a-boo in his room and his face lit up with a huge smile. It was so adorable! You could just see the joy in his eyes. Grandpa Walther came over that day and Clayton smiled at him too! Here are two pictures of Clayton smiling on his daddy's birthday! It was hard to capture the smile, but I think you can tell!!!!!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
10 months ago



3 comments:
He is adorable!! Congratulations!
Neal - we also took your advice and started a blog
www.corcorancrew.blogspot.com
John and Megan Corcoran
I'm glad Kate is now running this blog so that we get updates more often. I check this site everyday, but I have been very disappointed in Neal's assertiveness or lack thereof. Thank you Kate for keep us all up to date!
Just kidding Neal, don't get mad!
Post a Comment