Clayton Kurtis

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 29, 2008

3 up 3 down



Since yesterday was breezy and not too hot Clayton was finally able to go to his first baseball game...his daddy's game. Clayton slept most of the game, but when he did open his eyes, I sat him up so he could see what was going on. He seemed interested in learning the positions on the baseball field so I explained them all :). I don't think he has a preference yet, although after watching his dad strike out the first 3 batters up he might be leaning towards pitching.

Clayton also made his first trip to the mall this weekend. Boy how things change...Neal and I have way more fun buying stuff for the little guy than we do ourselves and now we can't pass by Baby Gap, Pottery Barn Kids, or Gymboree without stopping in for a look.

0 comments: