Clayton Kurtis

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 30, 2008


An update on our other child: Since Peyton doesn't have his own blog...
Clayton & I took Peyton to the vet last week. His checkup went very well. He weighs 69lbs a gain of 5 lbs over a year's time. They asked if I changed his diet or give him treats. The doc. suggested I start giving him baby carrots. It's not the food...Peyton doesn't over-eat at all. Couldn't they see that we've been a little busy lately? :) I'm sure now that we're taking more walks he'll lose the extra lbs. I love the above pictures of our two boys! Peyton is really calm around his brother. Clayton has really been noticing Pey a lot more...probably wondering why his tongue isn't as long as Pey's.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Peyton is gaining weight because Abby feeds him people food!

Anonymous said...

Our "other kids" love carrots and it has really helped them lose a lot of weight. They also love green beans with dinner (less dry food and more veggies)...