Clayton Kurtis

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 3, 2008

Clayton's 1st Day of School!

Wednesday, October 1st was Clayton's first day of school so we had to get his 1st day pics! Man is it hard to get going when it's still dark outside!!!!! Clayton loves his teachers at TOTS! For those of you that don't know... my school district has a daycare for teachers' kids! Clayton and his buddy Oliver are the only infants in their room right now! I'll post later about the last few days of going back to work, but for now I'm exhausted and going to bed!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I almost thought these pictures were taken at night time! haha...I am not used to being up in the a.m. when it is still dark!

Anonymous said...

I'll bet he's already at the top of his class!

G-pa Kurt