Clayton Kurtis

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Last weekend was my fall break! Neal and I took Clayton to Brown County. The weather was perfect. Enjoy the slideshow of pictures from our day. I really wanted some pics of Clayton sitting in the leaves. It didn't take long for him to try to put some leaves in his mouth! :) After the hike we went to Nashville to walk around and get some ice cream, of course. I don't think Clayton liked that fact that we ate our ice cream in front of him. Today rice cereal & oatmeal...tomorrow ice cream. Okay, not yet, but he is already 6 months old. Time flies! He'll be eating ice cream before we know it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Clayton looks like he was having fun! He is sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Don't you worry... a day at my house and he'll be eating hot fudge sundaies!

Gpa Kurt