Hi Brandon!!!!
Clayton was a champ at his dr. appt. today! He was soooo good. He kept showing the doc his cracker and saying cracker, cracker...too cute. I was nervous about his shots since he would be more aware of what the nurse was doing to him as I was holding him down. Shot 1 in the leg...didn't even flinch. Shot 2 in the other leg...let out a 2 second cry and was done. AMAZING!
15 month stats:
weight: 24 lbs and 8 oz (He stood up on the grown up scale this time.) 50th Percentile
height: 33 inches 90th Percentile
Nana babysat the other day and now Clayton makes a monkey sound...she likes calling and making the sound on the phone for him to hear.
Clayton is a climber and is on top of everything, he's talking all the time, and loves playing with cars & reading books!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago



4 comments:
Can you believe that Clayton is only 8oz heavier than Morgan! Considering where they started out that's amazing! We have to get together sometime soon...
Thank you!! I'll be calling to hear monkey sounds. Keep up the good work!
I would love to see some more Florida pics!
Hey Kate- Got your message on our blog! I would love to see you guys soon. Can't believe how big our boys are getting so fast! I will let you know when we're in Indy next! -
Michelle
Post a Comment