I can't wait for Florida in July!
what a great photo! we are so excited for our family trip to florida! the boys will have so much fun pushing dump trucks in the sand!
That is a super picture of him - definitely suitable for framing. Love the way the water is splashing up on his arms. Deb
I would appreciate weekly updates to the blog. Now I know you are a little bit busy, but I also know Neal spends plenty of time (way too much) on the computer so he needs to help too. Thank you!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I can't wait for Florida in July!
what a great photo! we are so excited for our family trip to florida! the boys will have so much fun pushing dump trucks in the sand!
That is a super picture of him - definitely suitable for framing. Love the way the water is splashing up on his arms. Deb
I would appreciate weekly updates to the blog. Now I know you are a little bit busy, but I also know Neal spends plenty of time (way too much) on the computer so he needs to help too. Thank you!
Post a Comment