Clayton Kurtis

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Our love bug...

Clayton can't be in this family pic because under 18 year olds aren't allowed in the NICU and dogs aren't either. :) We can now hold our love bug, Hallie, whenever we want so we are happy and so is she! She has had a great couple of days and is now in a bassinet which is much less intimidating than the other bed. They lowered the vapotherm from 3 liters per minute to 2 and she did great today! The family life specialists had a lunch for the NICU moms and we got to make valentine bags for our babies. I so needed this. It helped take my mind off things for a little while. We are just so lucky to be at such a great hospital with such caring people all around us. Poor Clayton is sick. I just hate it because I can't be home with him and with Hallie at the same time. It's hard to be away from either one of my babies. Thankfully super dad, Neal, is taking such great care of Clayton. And we have the best parents in the world ready and willing to do whatever we ask. Clayton has been spending some special time with his grandparents!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

She is precious...I can't wait to meet her!!!

P.S. I have that same shirt, Katie!! :)