
(Michelle F. took the above picture when Hallie was 1 month old! She captured some beautiful pictures. Thank you Michelle!!!)
Hallie is still a sleepy baby...well during the day at least! Little by little she's keeping her eyes open in the daylight as I am hoping and praying for a longer stretch of sleep at night!
I had the chance to see what it might be like to have a night time nurse because Nana (my mom) spent the night to watch the kids while we were at the BU game. I heard Hallie crying at 6 a.m. so I zombie walked into her room only to realize she wasn't in her crib. I went downstairs and my mom was feeding her a bottle...I could get used to that! But really I do enjoy the QUIET moments I have with Hallie in the middle of the night, just not the moments when I put her in her crib and she either spits up or gets noisy... Time really does fly though and I'm sure she'll be sleeping through the night before I know it.
April 6th (her 2 month b-day) she smiled at her daddy!!! I am so happy Neal was the first to get a "real" smile since he was out of town for work and missed Clayton's first smile. I think Hallie knew her daddy was still a little disappointed in the heartbreak loss of our beloved Butler Bulldogs so she thought she'd make him smile with her cute little dimpled smile. :-)
Stats:
Birth:
weight: 4 lbs 15 oz
height: 18 inches
1 month:
weight: 6 lbs 3 oz
2 months:
weight: 9 lbs 5 oz 25 %tile
height: 21 1/2 25 %tile
Hallie did just fine getting her shots today. She did cry loudly, but got over it quickly and fell asleep. Clayton was very good at our doc visit. He said hi to Dr. Evard and enjoyed his fruit snacks and goldfish...and of course his backpack filled with Thomas the Train choo choos!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment