
Hallie was cooing like crazy during her 4 month well baby appointment. She is doing great and is "catching up" to where she would be if she was born on her due date.
Clayton wanted his turn to get on the table and said he wanted shots too. Yeah right, I could barely hold him down at his last appointment for shots! He really just wanted a SUCKER!
Last night 6/10/10 our little doodle bug belly laughed for the first time. I poured a cup of water over her and she could see me and herself in the mirror and that's what made her laugh!!! Of course, by the time Neal could run down to get the video camera she was over it. She really knows how to make up for pooping all over me in the baby bjorn at the grocery! Hallie's laugh was the most precious sound!
Hallie's Stats:
weight: 13 lbs, 50th %tile
height: 25 1/4 inches, 80th %tile
So Hallie is comparable to Clayton at 2 months old. Clayton weighed 7 ounces more at 2 months, but was the exact same length. Hallie seems like a little chunk to me, but she's still our tiny baby!
And just for fun:
All at 4 months!
weight, height
Hallie: 13 lbs, 25 1/4 in
Clayton: 17 lbs 5 oz, 27 1/4 in
Neal: 16 lbs 5 oz, 24 1/2 in
Kate: 15 lbs 4 oz, 24 3/4 in
I don't think I can believe that there was ever a time I was longer than Neal, but hey the baby books don't lie! ;)
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago



2 comments:
Great Post Kate! Hallie is growing so fast- I see a bit more of a resemblance to Clayton in some of the pics- they are both so cute. Sounds like Clayton is a character:) Glad you're having fun! Won't be back to Indy for a while but will let you know when we are. And hey- in the mean time, if you want to visit Chicago...we'd love to have you!!
She is beautiful Kate! And Clayton looks like such a good big brother!Glad to hear things are going well!
Post a Comment