It's harder to keep up with things like this...& not as many pictures...well I think we have a TON of pictures of Hallie, but we haven't been the best at sharing them on the blog. And I'm way behind in posting about Hallie's monthly stats and milestones. I am really sad about this! I've jotted most of it down in her baby book, thank goodness, because I can't remember anything lately! I really love scrolling back through the blog to reminisce and the gap is too big after Hallie.
Our little sweetheart turns ONE in a week! Where has the time gone? I swear I just had her and now she says uh-oh, ma ma, da da, ball, and sometimes book, car, & dog. She began crawling forward at the beginning of December and now she is quick! Lately she's been sneaking in to play in Peyton's water bowl or trying to climb up the stairs. She's pulling up on everything, but I still can't picture her walking. She LOVES Clayton and his cars & trains. She gets excited to crawl in his bed when we wake him up. Hallie loves playing peekaboo and giving kisses. She really is a sweetheart! We love our Hallie girl, our princess, punky, Baby or My Howie (the two names Clayton prefers).
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago



2 comments:
Love the video Kate! She is so cute- I have trouble believing its really her- where did the time go? We'll be in Indy in two weeks for Kevin's birthday. Would love to see you all!
Hi Kate! I just wanted to wih Halle a Happy 1st Birthday :) I can't believe how fast this year has gone!! We miss you all lots and think of you often. Have a wonderful birthday celebration and give your little ones hugs from us! love, Jenny Rieck
Post a Comment