


With all the snow days leading up to Hallie's 1st birthday party I had plenty of time to get crafty for her party! Since her birthday is so close to Valentine's Day I decided to have a heart themed party. It just made sense to me because she was still in the NICU for Valentines Day when she was born and I got to make her a little Valentine Bag to hang on her NICU door. All the nurses put Valentines in her bag. It was just so sweet. So for her party...I made her a hot pink and red tutu to match her "sweetheart" onesie and bloomers! Clayton helped me stuff tiny pink, red, and white mailboxes with goodies for the little party guests! We made all the sweet treats ourselves...cookies, cupcakes, cake, and candy pops. Hallie loved her birthday cake...she's our "sweets" girl! My dear friend Jill helped me bake cookies and Jill even made her mom's homemade icing to decorate them! Hallie's big gift was a playhouse with a doorbell that really rings. Clayton loves it too! She did a great job opening her presents and had a much longer attention span than Clayton did opening his presents. He opened the first one and was done! :) She really is our little sweetheart!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment