Dear Hallie,
You are now 2 years and about 1 week old! You are getting so big I can hardly stand it! I can't even believe you were only 4 lbs 15 oz when you were born. You are napping right now in your new big girl bed that your nana got for you. You love your new big girl furniture and love showing it to everyone. You LOVED celebrating your birthday this year. Your favorite song has been "Happy Doo Day" for a while now! You want to sing Happy doo day Papa, Happy doo day Hallie, Happy doo day charlie brayden (the twin boys in your class), Happy doo day butterflies... the list goes on. Other songs you enjoy right now are Itsy Bitsy Spider, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, ABC's, I'm a Little Tea Pot...and at night you request Bubbie comes in to sing you Baa Baa Black Sheep. I love to cuddle with you at bedtime and you are just starting to figure out how to make getting ready for bed last a little longer! :)
You are still a very feisty girl. You like to be in charge and when you want something...you want it now. You love your big brother who you call Bubbie. You love rocking and singing to your baby dolls, building towers out of blocks, dancing, and playing with Bubbie's toys. You love dress up clothes, wearing tutus, and brushing your teeth! You are an EATER!! Always eating your meals and snacking in between. You are a growing girl. Tall that is...still a little stick, but your legs seem pretty long to me.
Tomorrow you will become a big sister. It's a big job, but I know you will love your new little brother. You love your cousin blakers or baby bakes so you have had some good practice! It's hard for me to imagine that you are no longer the baby in the house, but you have taken a liking to this "big girl" thing.
I want you to know how much we love you. You are the spunkiest little princess who can melt our hearts with an I love you...a kiss...a smile. Love you punky!
~Mommy
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment